Thursday, July 22, 2010

Life After Death

By: Jack OdinSky-Od
Thursday, July 22, 2010

 

Life After Death; 
     Funerals, and Cemeteries who do they serve, the living or the dead? - what purpose do they serve; Memories, lost opportunities, lost love, challenges, and regrets; Memories of joy, happiness, and Soulful Feelings we shared, and forget. 
     Funerals, and Cemeteries who do they serve, the living or the dead?
They put a marker or gravestone in the ground where they put Your Body to rest - I never understood that; for your place is in My Heart and in My Head, and there, is where you will always rest.
     No need for me to go to the cemetery; when I want to visit you, to talk with you, to remember you … I just go into My Heart, and into My Head for there I can  always find You at rest.

     For me, You will never be in that cold ground,  marked by the Gravestone where they laid Your Body to rest;  it’s not Your Body I remember, it’s Your Words, Deeds, and those Soulful Feelings You Shared With Me, and Your Life, that will always be Living  in My Heart, and in My Head; for There, is Where You will always Truly Rest. Life After Death for those who have passed.
     For me, I have no need for funerals or cemeteries, who do the serve the living or the dead? 
In Honor, and Memory of Family, and Friends Who Have Passed.
copyright 2010, Jack OdinSky-Od. All rights reserved.

No comments: